Visit our new mobile site built just for your
View our current newsletter
Watch the Video!
State of Tennessee
Download this Map in PDF format, print and save!
Tennessee’s Upper Cumberland
To see what is taking place across the
Upper Cumberland Region this holiday season,
please visit our Holiday Events Calendar!
Tennessee State Tourism Videos ~ A Must Watch!
A Destination for the Whole Family to Explore
Discover pristine natural beauty, breathtaking waterfalls, three sparkling lakes, winding rivers and historic town squares, all tucked away like jewels amidst the lush hills of the Upper Cumberland. From world-class fishing and championship golf to miles of horseback trails and outdoor adventure, the Upper Cumberland is a place to relax, reflect and become acquainted with real Tennessee.
- Big South Fork National Park & 16 state parks
- Cumberland Caverns & Bluegrass Underground
- Upper Cumberland Wine Trail with six wineries
- Upper Cumberland Quilt Trail with more than 300 barns
- Home of two Nobel Laureates & Sgt. Alvin C. York
- Historic Granville & Victorian Rugby
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Largest yoga and meditation hall in the U.S.
- Bluegrass & Americana music to symphony orchestra
- Outstanding arts & crafts galleries & studios
- Theatre performances & dinner theatre throughout the year
- Boutiques & antique stores
- Walking, hiking, biking and driving trails
- Formal dining, local dives to traditional Southern cooking
- Beer brewery & moonshine distillery
- Rustic cabins, charming B&Bs & well-known hotels
- Over 60 sites along Tennessee Civil War Trail
- Home of two Nobel Laureates Cordell Hull & Al Gore & Sgt. Alvin C. York
For more information on our friendly Chambers of Commerce
in The Upper Cumberland Counties...