VISIT the 2014 Upper Cumberland Home & Garden Show website!
VIEW the 2014 Stay & Play in the UC Exhibitor's Listing for this year.
Tennessee’s Upper Cumberland
A Destination for the Whole Family to Explore
Discover pristine natural beauty, breathtaking waterfalls, three sparkling lakes, winding rivers and historic town squares, all tucked away like jewels amidst the lush hills of the Upper Cumberland. From world-class fishing and championship golf to miles of horseback trails and outdoor adventure, the Upper Cumberland is a place to relax, reflect and become acquainted with real Tennessee.
- Big South Fork National Park & 16 state parks
- Cumberland Caverns & Bluegrass Underground
- Upper Cumberland Wine Trail with six wineries
- Upper Cumberland Quilt Trail with more than 300 barns
- Home of two Nobel Laureates & Sgt. Alvin C. York
- Historic Granville & Victorian Rugby
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Largest yoga and meditation hall in the U.S.
- Bluegrass & Americana music to symphony orchestra
- Outstanding arts & crafts galleries & studios
- Theatre performances & dinner theatre throughout the year
- Boutiques & antique stores
- Walking, hiking, biking and driving trails
- Formal dining, local dives to traditional Southern cooking
- Beer brewery & moonshine distillery
- Rustic cabins, charming B&Bs & well-known hotels
- Over 60 sites along Tennessee Civil War Trail
- Home of two Nobel Laureates Cordell Hull & Al Gore & WWWI Hero Sgt. Alvin C. York
VIEW Cannon County's New Tourism Video Here!
Be sure to sign-up for our Monthly Newsletter and stay informed with all the great events taking place across the Upper Cumberland Region! VIEW the newsletter for March, 2014.
UCTA would like to welcome its newest members
To find out more about our newest members just select their name!
Deep Valley Campground ~ Allons
Marlow Farm ~ Crossville
Dale Hollow Marina ~ Celina
Crossville Outlet Center ~ Crossville
Maple Hill RV Park & Cabins ~ Jamestown
Fairfield Glade Resort ~ Crossville
The Bull & Thistle Pub ~ Gainsboro
Cookeville Market & Market Place ~ Cookeville