For more information on Lodging in our Upper Cumberland Counties...
Download this Map in PDF format, print and save!
Upper Cumberland Region
Whether your looking for a Hotel, secluded Bed & Breakfast, or Retreat,
the Upper Cumberland offers the best selection in some of
the most pristine areas of Tennessee.
It all can be found the Upper Cumberland Region
»Click on the listings below for more information!«
- Old School House and Turner House in Allardt - If you're looking to kick back, relax, and enjoy some iced tea...
- If you're looking to kick back, relax, and enjoy some iced tea, we have a couple of places to do that.
The Turner House and Old Allardt Schoolhouse Lodge are perfect places to stay with your family or friends while you are enjoying Jamestown and all it has to offer
The Jamestown – Allardt area is the place to retreat if you love the outdoors. Jamestown is located in eastern middle Tennessee, up on the Cumberland Plateau. Covering this area are numerous state and national parks with some of the biggest waterfalls east of the Mississippi River. Big South Fork, Colditz Cove, and Picket State Park are all within short driving distance. Hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, ATV riding, camping, rafting, and canoeing are just some of the outdoor activities you can find here in Jamestown.
Charles and Lowanda Gernt
1653 Pennsylvania Ave.
P.O. Box 115
Allardt, TN 38504
Fax: (931) 879-5746
- East Port Marina and Resort - Nestled in the mountains of beautiful Dale Hollow Lake...
- Nestled in the mountains of beautiful Dale Hollow Lake – East Port Marina offers log cabin rentals with a panoramic view of the Alpine Mountains in the beautiful Cumberland Plateau. Our cabins are ideal, whether you're looking for a romantic weekend get-away, a fishing trip or an extended vacation stay with family and friends.
The Marina has houseboat rentals, a new floating restaurant, full-service marina and much, much more!
5652 East Port Road
Alpine, TN 38543
- Eagle Cove Marina and Resort - Chalets, cabins, fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location...
- Our resort features houseboats, specially designed to provide maximum comfort, roominess and style, this houseboat is unrivaled in luxury, amenities and quality construction
Chalets, cabins, fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location on world-famous Dale Hollow Lake. We excel in luxury, comfort and fun!
P.O. Box 606
Livingston, TN 38570
Phone: (800) 331-4780
Phone: (931) 823-2648
- Sportsman's Lodge Motel - ...The Motel is conveniently located about 2 miles from Dale Hollow Lake.
- The Motel is conveniently located about 2 miles from Dale Hollow Lake on Hwy. 111, just south of Byrdstown, TN. Tommy Thompson, the owner and operater is a Vietnam Veteran. Sportsman's Lodge offers clean and affordable rooms. We also have boat parking and covered boat parking is available. See our website for more details or call Tommy.
1201 Livingston Hwy.
Byrdstown, TN 38549
- Sunset Marina & Resort - Sunset Marina & Resort has some of the most unique lake view accommodations...
- Sunset Marina & Resort has some of the most unique lake view accommodations on Dale Hollow Lake. With three different size cottages to choose from, Sunset's cottages sleep from two to fourteen persons. Get away and relax at the water's edge for a spring, summer for fall vacation or fishing excursion. All of our cottages are within 300 feet from water's edge. If you plan to bring your own boat, covered or uncovered dockage is available for rent within close proximity to your cottage. Make a reservation today.
2040 Sunset Dock Road
Byrdstown, TN 38549
Phone: (931) 864-3146
- Holly Creek Marina and Resort - Our resort features chalets and cabins with fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location...
- Our resort features chalets and cabins with fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location on world-famous Dale Hollow Lake. We excel in luxury, comfort and fun! Eagle Cove and Holly Creek's Jamestowner houseboat rental offers the privacy of four separate bedrooms.
Reservations: P.O. Box 606
Livingston, TN 38570
- Saltbox Inn & Stables - Located at the foot of the Cumberland Mountains...
- The Saltbox Inn & Stables offers four suites for lodging, two on the first floor and two on the second floor. All suites have private baths, independent climate control, cable TV and WIFI. We can even accommodate large animal overnight boarding.
If out of town guests are arriving for your wedding day, what better way to make their visit relaxing and convenient than to arrange their lodging at Saltbox Inn? Or maybe it's just a calm, relaxing or romantic weekend you're looking for. Either way, please call us at 931-510-6787 or email us at email@example.com.
537 Hutcheson Road
Cookeville, TN 38506
Phone: (931) 510-6787
- Deer Run RV Resort - Relax & enjoy the natural settings, wildlife, & private lake...
- Come and stay with us at our beautiful 200 acre RV Resort & Campground located on the Cumberland Plateau in Crossville, TN. Relax & enjoy the natural settings, wildlife, & private lake. We offer three beautiful lakefront cabin rentals. All of our cabins are lakefront and have been completely remodeled with a living area, kitchen, full bath, and bedroom with a front porch overlooking the lake.
Each cabin will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
We hope to see you at Deer Run RV Resort and look forward to providing you with a memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
3609 Peavine-Firetower Road
Crossville, TN 38571
Phone: (931) 484-3333 Office
Toll Free : (877) 337-8678
Fax: (931) 484-7922 Fax
- Blue Heron - Lodging & Art Retreat - When you are ready for an ideal experience at a slower pace...
- When you are ready for an ideal experience at a slower pace, you will want to visit the Blue Heron Studio and Retreat located in Jackson County, Tennessee. This beautiful property boasts a mile of shoreline on the Cumberland River and the Cordell Hull Lake. Woodland walks will easily put you in touch with nature as you see bald eagles soaring over your head and lake. Nearby recreational Cordell Hull lake offers fishing and panoramic views. Antique shops, restaurants and necessary items can be purchased in nearby Gainesboro, county seat of Jackson County. Historical buildings and local museums celebrate the county’s history and contributions to the military.
When the destination can be more than you expected, and you find yourself caught into the magical “pixie dust” of nature then your travel is worthwhile. When you can put your fast pace life on hold and still have the amenities of a very comfortable dwelling, including plasma T.V. and hot tub, you have found a special spot to relax. When you can do this and enjoy a new skill at one of the many art seminars, you will leave regenerated and renewed in your field. So whether this is a romantic retreat, or a vacation from a hectic everyday life, or a celebration of your personal life goals, you will be charmed and rejuvenated. The Khouri family wants to help you achieve that sense of your perfect experience!
576 Carl Dixon Lane
Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Grandview Mountain Cottages - Romantic Getaway or Family Fun...
- High atop the Cumberland Plateau on an old stagecoach trail that crossed our
mountain farm in the 1800s, Grandview Mountain Cottages offers two upscale
country cottages plus a newly added Glamping off grid cabin on 145 acres.
Pinecone & Honeysuckle Cottages (60+ Five Star Reviews) offer eco-friendly
accommodations for 2-5 with lots of country pampering, private hot tubs, spa
bathrooms, mountain views, fireplaces, furnished kitchens, large decks,
outdoor fire pits and AC & Central Heat. Recently added Cowgirl Cabin adds a
unique upscale Glamping adventure on this 145 acre private mountain property
with its off-grid accommodation sleeping 2-3. Many B&B style amenities
welcome you include homemade cookies, locally made goat milk soaps, organic
toiletries, firewood and organic Tennessee roasted coffee.
Far from the crowds on a road less travelled, the 145 acre property offers
onsite hiking trails and spring fed fishing pond. Explore nearby waterfall
hikes (Piney Falls, Ozone Falls, Laurel Snow Falls and Stinging Fork Falls),
Watts Bar Lake with boating and fishing and many other outdoor adventures.
Whether you just want to relax onsite or explore the many nearby attractions
you'll find a wealth of options including Cumberland County Playhouse,
Cumberland Mountain State Park, Lost Sea Caverns, Fall Creek Falls State
Park, antique shopping and nearby wineries a meandering country away. Papa
Phil's popular made from scratch catering delivered to your front door from
our nearby farmhouse kitchen (artisan pizzas, fresh baked breads, farm
goodies, breakfast picnics) add to the perfect setting for romantic getaways
or family fun. Come stay a while and let us pamper you in the countryside!
2392 Possum Trot Road
Grandview TN 37337
Proprietors: Ilaeka Bourne Villa & "Papa Phil" Bourne
Websites: www.grandviewmountaincottages.com, www.vrbo.com/191274, www.vrbo.com/208199
- Granville Bed and Breakfast - Relax and enjoy our Southern hospitality in Granville...
- Relax and enjoy our Southern hospitality in Granville, a historic lakeside community on Cordell Hull Lake. The Granville B & B has two separate house, one with two bedrooms/bath and other with 4 BR/bath and can accommodate 18 people. The entire houses can be rented
46 Clover St.
PO Box 26
Granville, TN 38564
- Granville Marina & Resort - Granville Marina & Resort is a quiet and serene get-a-way on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake...
- Granville Marina & Resort is a quiet and serene get-a-way on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake. Cabins, campground, fishing, and boating are available year round. New boat slips, dock rental & fuel are also available.
7316 Granville Hwy
P.O. Box 69
Granville, TN 38
- Swan Ridge Lake Resort - Imagine the feeling of casting a fly in clear blue water...
- Imagine the wind blowing through your hair as you glide carefree across the water. Imagine the feeling of casting a fly in clear blue water and catching a large-mouth bass. Imagine living above a beautiful lake where the views are absolutely spectacular. If this is the kind of lifestyle you've always dreamed about, then dream no more.
Welcome to Swan Ridge Lake Resort on Dale Hollow Lake, a private, gated community of where you can enjoy the best of both worlds… lake – and Mountain View property all in one.
· Clubhouse includes a fitness room, game room, pool, and tennis court, children's playground, dining area, lounge area, loft and a spacious back porch.
Access to Dale Hollow Lake a short distance away!
Gazebos and volleyball court overlook Dale Hollow Lake.
Deer, turkey and various species of birds, including the Bald Eagle, are plentiful
We're located in north central Tennessee on scenic Dale Hollow Lake not too far from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga.
Amenities abound at the Swan Ridge Resort, overlooking beautiful Dale Hollow Lake.
1569 Swan Ridge Road
Hilham, TN 38568
- Big South Fork Cabins at Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat - Come to the new National Park...
- Come to the new national park; the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. No waiting in traffic to start enjoying the privacy of a new log cabin with the scenic beauty of an untamed wilderness at your back door.
We can’t give you the whole world… just the best parts…
“Deluxe cabins at Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat as just as nice as – and nearly half the price – of similar cabins in the Smokies” Quote from July 2008 Southern Living Magazine. Laurel Fork is easily accessible from several major interstates. Own or rent your fully furnished cabin. Each on three plus acre beautiful wooded lots.
1364 Obey Blevins Road
Jamestown, TN 38556
- Big South Fork Lodge - The lodge, campground and stables are a privately owned facility bordering the Big South Fork National River Recreation Area...
- The lodge, campground and stables are a privately owned facility bordering the Big South Fork National River Recreation Area between Jamestown & Oneida, TN. We are open year round. Enjoy the beauty.....
Ride from your campsite or barn directly into the park (no need to ride miles of private trails or trailer) and immediately begin to enjoy the hundreds of miles of horse and hiking trails leading to bluffs, overlooks, river crossings, waterfalls and much, much more. Spring, summer, fall or winter are all great times to ride the BSF because the scenery changes with each season.
3607 Leatherwood Ford Rd
Jamestown, TN 38556
- East Fork Stable - Log cabins, houses, campgrounds and stables...
- Log cabins, houses, campgrounds and stables with 100 miles of riding trails on 12,000 private acres, 25 overlooks atop the Cumberland Plateau and Obey River Gorge. Our lodging units, excluding the primitive cabins, are fully furnished with all appliances, coffee pot, telephone, utensils, linens, charcoal barbecue grill, central heat and air; and TV.
3598 South York Highway, Hwy 127
Jamestown, TN 38556
Phone: (800) 97-TRAIL (800-978-7245)
- Cabin at the Pond - The Horst family invites you to stay in secluded cabins...
- The Horst family invites you to stay in secluded cabins with modern amenities beside a small private lake in the friendly Mennonite community of Muddy Pond. Stop in for several days, or spend a whole week exploring the beauty of the Cumberland Plateau. Muddy Pond is located just 10 miles north of I-40, between Nashville and Knoxville and in driving distance of nine state parks. We offer secluded cabins with modern amenities beside a small private lake where you can relax in the serenity of God's creation. Step back to a simpler time and create a precious memory.
Ya'll Come See Us Now!
3100 Muddy Pond Road
Monterey, TN 38574
RED BOILING SPRINGS
- Armour's Hotel in Red Boiling Springs - We are the only genuine mineral baths in Tennessee...
- National Register hotel. 14 rooms and 2 suites furnished with antiques, each with private baths. Porches with rockers on 2 levels overlooking Salt Lick Creek, Wireless Internet, Mineral and Steam baths available anytime and massages by appointment. We are the only genuine mineral baths in Tennessee. Home cooked Country Breakfasts and Dinners available. Dining room/meeting room capacity for 80. Covered bridges & beautiful scenic drives nearby. Comfortable & relaxing ambiance and hospitality.
321 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
Phone: (615) 699-2180
- Donoho Hotel - The Donoho Hotel was built in 1914...
- The Donoho a historic hotel built in 1914 nestled in the foothills of Tennessee is the perfect place for weddings, family reunions or just a weekend of relaxation.
Discover the Donoho Hotel, a downtown Red Boiling Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of Red Boiling Springs. This downtown hotel has been a favorite since 1914. This landmark hotel in Red Boiling Springs is a proud member of Historic Hotels and is listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. As one of the oldest operating hotels in America, the Donoho is appointed with period antiques throughout and is currently being restored to offer modern amenities. This historic hotel offers –rooms, including – luxury suites, all with sitting areas. An array of attractions at the Donoho and the surrounding towns provide the perfect opportunity to relax and invigorate.
500 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
- Thomas House - is a cool and mysterious hideaway resting high atop a gently rolling hillside...
- The Thomas House is a cool and mysterious hideaway resting high atop a gently rolling hillside on the outer edge of Red Boiling Springs' city limits. One of the city's oldest and most beautiful landmarks, it has been a vital part of the community since 1890.
Visitors enjoy a peaceful atmosphere when they revisit the past throughout this Victorian style hotel. Home-cooked meals are bountiful and served family-style in our spacious l50-seat dining room, and are often accompanied by live entertainment. After dinner, take a reminiscent stroll through our museum settings or simply relax on one of our two inviting verandas.
With ample grounds for lawn games, a swimming pool in season, and parks within walking distance, Red Boiling Springs is a perfect get-away retreat. The Thomas House is open year round and guests and tourists are always welcome.
520 E Main St
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150-2318
- Grey Gables Bed 'n Breakfast Inn - Nestled on the outskirts of the 1880's English village of Rugby...
- Nestled on the outskirts of the 1880's English village of Rugby, Grey Gables Bed ‘n Breakfast Inn, offers the visitor the best of the Victorian English and Tennessee country heritage. The ten bedrooms, decorated with country and Victorian antiques, show the grace of the English and cordiality of the country.
Fare includes lodging, evening meal and country breakfast. In the tradition of our forebears, “guests will receive a hearty welcome, a restful bed and a full table”.
5809 Rugby Highway
P.O. Box 52
Rugby, TN 37733
Phone: (423) 628 – 5252
Fax: (423) 628-5252
- Historic Rugby Lodging – A Special Experience - Rugby is a restored British-founded village...
- Rugby is a restored British-founded village offering historic building tours, specialty restaurant, lodging in 1880′s buildings, museum and craft store, and beautiful river gorge walking trails.
Unique overnight lodging is available year-round at restored Newbury House B & B and Pioneer Cottage, both built in 1880. Walk-Ins are welcome, but reservations are always a good idea. Pioneer has Dish TV w/DVD, and Percy has free Wifi.
5517 Rugby Hwy
Rugby, TN 37733
- The Inn at Evins Mill - Nestled among the towering bluffs and meandering streams...
- Nestled among the towering bluffs and meandering streams that straddle Tennessee’s Highland Rim and Cumberland Plateau, Evins Mill is a welcome retreat and getaway from the cares of home and work, yet is just an hour from Nashville.
Evins Mill is an inviting destination for…
romantic getaways, weekend excursions, holiday celebrations & other intimate occasions,family vacations, reunions & “big chill” weekends, destination weddings, including ceremonies, receptions & rehearsal dinners,conferences, corporate retreats, company banquets & team building programs
1535 Evins Mill Road
Smithville, TN 37166
Phone: (800) 383-2349
- The Retreat at Center Hill Lake - is situated amid 139 acres, in Smithville, Tennessee, over-looking Center Hill Lake...
- The Retreat is situated amid 139 acres, in Smithville, Tennessee, over-looking Center Hill Lake, one of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers most beautiful lakes.
· The lodge features 26 units, conference facilities, Wireless Broadband & other special amenities.
358 Relax Drive
Smithville, TN 37166
Phone: (615) 597-4298
Fax: (615) 597-68o7
- Firefly Acres - Firefly Acres, between Spencer and Sparta, is cradled in a scenic valley...
- Firefly Acres, between Spencer and Sparta, is cradled in a scenic valley at the base of the Cumberland Plateau. We are located in the heartland of Tennessee's greatest vacation treasures. music and art festivals, historical sites, horseback riding trails, State parks, golfing and hiking are just a few of the recreational opportunities in the region.
Escape and relax in one of our three very comfortable cabins that have beautiful views of the Upper Cumberland and are a perfect retreat for both outdoor and indoor enthusiasts alike.
Our equine facilities offer a variety of options to the horse lover; horse training, lessons, clinics, seminars, stable operation consultants and quality horses for sale.
An attractive Pavilion is the ideal location for special events like weddings, family reunions, company picnics, or concerts. Entertainment center and commercial kitchen will accommodate any catering needs.
304 Tandy Lane
Sparta, TN 38583
- Cabins & Redwine - Just 1 mile from Fall Creek Falls State Park...
- Two bedrooms, two baths, 1475 sq. feet. All knotty pine wood, high vaulted ceilings with wood beams. Porch/deck in front of cabin and rear.
Airbnb Spencer Tn (Cabins & Redwine) Vrbo 984611
207 High Meadows Drive
Spencer, TN 38585
- Cozy Cabins and Cottages - We are located just minutes from Fall Creek Falls State Park...
- We are located just minutes from Fall Creek Falls State Park, TN – between Spencer, TN and Pikeville, TN. Our vacation rentals offer affordable accommodations in a clean & quaint atmosphere.
1537 Archie Rhinehart Pkwy
Spencer, TN 38585
- Deer Creek Properties - Deer Creek Cabin is located in a secure gated community 2 miles from Fall Creek Falls State Resort Park....
- Deer Creek Cabin is located in a secure gated community 2 miles from Fall Creek Falls State Resort Park. The cabin is surrounded by open decks and covered porches front and back for enjoying the outdoors. The private covered back deck has a gas grill, outdoor dining area, and private hot tub with stereo system. This spacious cabin with beautiful lodge style decor is fully equipped with all luxury amenities of a complete household. The completely stocked kitchen will be ready for you to bring your groceries and begin enjoying a relaxing mountain vacation in one of Tennessee's most beautiful natural areas.
425 High Meadow Dr.
Spencer, TN 38585
- Highland Rim Retreats - Tucked in the secluded woodlands of Long Branch Lakes...
- Tucked in the secluded woodlands of Long Branch Lakes, our luxury vacations rentals offer an ideal getaway for families, friends or couples looking to escape the city heat. With 2 and 3 bedroom units as part of the Trout Hill Condominiums as well as a 4000 square foot craftsman’s special vacation, we have space for groups large and small. Located only minutes from Fall Creek Falls and areas attractions including golf courses, historic sites, and the great outdoors, visitors settle easily into our natural paradise. Whether it’s fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, boating, swimming, tennis, bonfires, or lazy afternoons and quiet evenings that you’re after, we have all this and much more!
125 Trout Hill Road
Spencer, TN 38585-0011